Harrow Council's Conservative leadership are committed to reshaping the Council into an organisation which puts residents first.
In 10 months Conservative Councillors have worked hard to deliver:
- One hour free parking in all Council owned spaces
- Reduced the cost of the annual garden waste subscription
- One free bulky waste collection a year per household
- Tighter rules to protect our suburbs from inappropriate high rise development
- A full refurbishment of all 36 Council owned tennis courts in Harrow
- A Highways Management Strategy to improve the way Harrow repairs and resurfaces our roads
- £7 million investment in Harrow Town Centre to support local shops and businesses
While there is still a long way to go to bring Harrow Council's services and customer experience up to standard, we hope these changes are making a meaningful difference to residents interactions with the Council.